262. "Thanks Don for all that you have done for us. We do want you to continue to help us. I see you as a resource for life."
261. "Love your website and 'message'. Very different and encouraging."
260. "Thank you for everything you have done to get us to this point. Though I still need a lot of work, I cannot believe how much I have grown."
259. "Your emails have shed some light on some subjects that have perplexed me for years."
258. "Thankful for the ways you make me think deeply about the way I spend my energy and time with God, and His plan for my life."
257. "We appreciate your encouragement and guidance through the past few years. Many of the concepts you have delicately talked through have encouraged my faith and made me eager to learn more. I will be forever grateful to people like you who have push me forward in my journey. I have been abundantly blessed!"
256. "I am so grateful to have met and have you in my life. I donít know if you realize how much you have meant to me and my family. I miss seeing you. Hope you are well and I find these emails very beneficial."
255. "I am still holding on to the Grace Concepts and know that God has a redemptive plan for my health and home. I know that I am being renewed and restored daily."
254. "I love that you take the time to write and send these messages out. The principled truth always makes my heart say Amen and puts a smile on my face. God sure has continued to be faithful to me. With the measure that I have received I have been blessed."
253. "I just wanted to thank you for all your support."
252. "I'm so thankful for your emails. They speak right through all my pain and climb the walls, penetrating deep into my heart."
251. "I'm growing by leaps and bounds daily in The Lord. But I am still a work in progress...... My marriage IS being refreshed and restored in Christ."
250. "I often recall the guidance you gave us and strive to incorporate the teachings."
249. "Thank you Don. That is very helpful, especially the link about prayer. I read it last night and have a better understanding of what you were telling me yesterday."
248. "I was more focused than I have every been this past week during my quiet time. A lot of times my mind wanders to something else when I'm reading, but this past week I was focused on the Bible the whole time. It was pretty exciting for me.Thanks again.
247. "(The Grace Perspectives) are so very good. God has been blessing me with new clients, peace, joy, happiness, healing and most importantly experiencing his love. My quiet time has been great. He is supporting me so much to meet him everyday. Since our last meeting I have missed only one morning. I really appreciate your help and wisdom."
246. "I truly value you, and can truly say that had it not been for you in my life, I would not be in a healthy place right now."
245. "Thank you for all that you are teaching us and for all your guidance. We thank God for providing you as a resource."
244. "Thank you very much for your time talking to me yesterday."
243. "The idea of Christ in me, Christ the Vine, my source and hope for all that is good and holy continues to grow within me. Thanks for encouragement to see the scriptures in this light."
242. "What you have shared has been eye opening and very enlightening to me."
241. "In my prayer time today, I thanked God for the way you taught me to love the Scriptures."
240. "Thank you for your emails. They mean a lot to me. On behalf of me and my wife we want to thank God for pouring your heart to us."
239. "Thanx again for your help and counsel."
238. "I enjoy receiving your emails and really miss your services."
237. "I don't think I have enough, still want to learn."
236. "I believe these intervals are meant to be an opportunity to exercise what we get during counseling."
235. "Don, I just wanted to let you know that I read everyone of your emails. You say so many things that hit me right in the core of my heart and spirit."
234. "Just this morning I listened to another one of your audios. I hope you also realize how special you are to us. Thank you for having a part in changing my life for the better."
233. "I believe God has a plan and I need to surrender to His will. I approach our sessions with the belief that I am following His will."
232. "Thanks for what you do. I appreciate your help."
231. "We would like to continue meeting every week if that works for you. Thank you for your counseling."
230. "We both enjoyed talking and listening with you last night. Opened our eyes up in many different ways. Again thank you for your time."
229. "Your counseling has been very helpful for both of us."
228. "I really appreciate your wisdom."
227. "I thoroughly enjoy the teaching and I am most definitely enjoying the emails."
225. "God has used you to help us and we appreciate it. I think you telling us to focus on our healing instead of our marriage was very important advice. No one had ever told (us) to schedule a daily quiet time."
226. "Thank you for all the support you have given to us."
224. "Thank you for your help and patience with us last night."
223. "Thank you so much for counseling us, we both greatly appreciate it!"
222. "Very meaningful for me at this time in my life."
221. "What you share makes a lot of sense, and I'd like to continue meeting same day and time. I appreciate you being willing to share with me."
220. "Thanks for your time and dedication to bless us. We just started but I feel I will be freed at the end of this journey."
149. "If I had learned this imformation 10 years ago, my marriage would be different now."
148. (caller/voice mail) "I have read many books on marriage but have never heard the message you give."
147. "When I left our appointment, I was filled with such hope. The entire time you were talking I was thinking, wow, this is big, this is so deep and so powerful. Everything you said made perfect sense to me. I left feeling happier than I had in a long time as I thought, for the first time in a long time, that maybe there was a chance."
146. "Hi Don! I wanted to let you know my husband and I throughly enjoyed the marriage session and looking forward to our next meeting."
145. "Hey Don... You have impacted my life a lot and I thank you for allowing God to use you."
144. "Don, Thank you for being patient with one who is not so patientÖ..me. I look forward to our meetings and what God is doing through you."
143. "...how timely your messages are! Thank you for your constant encouragement and guidance. It is valuable to me and my family."
142. "Your willingness to take the time to share your insight with me means so much. From our first appointment, I was astounded by your selflessness and the fact that you offer your services free of charge. I saw a picture of your car on your website with the caption ďGrandpaĒ which was just another reflection of your priorities. I so admire and aspire to a similar priority structure, another reason I was so excited to meet with you."
141. "Thank you for your time and kindness last week. Our conversation was very helpful."
140. ďI just wanted to thank you for reaching out and making yourself available to me and (my husband).Ē
139. ďWe really enjoyed meeting with you. We have read through all of the materials and would absolutely like to meet with you again.Ē
138. ďI hope that we can still meet next week because I enjoy learning from you. Thanks.Ē
137. ďI truly believe God sent you into my life. I have read the info you gave me more than once. It is most enlightening.Ē
136. ďWow! Thanks is all I can say right now. I am so overwhelmed and blessed that God has met my needs by providing The Grace Perspective. I really can not explain the gratitude I have right now. I thoroughly and respectfully enjoy the counseling/teaching and as I learn and grow in my relationship with the Lord I will share that with others & the resources He has provided. Actually I have started doing so already. My prayer life is different now also. God is opening my eyes to his unconditional love for us. Thanks and we look forward to meeting again.Ē
135. "Thanks so much Don, for what you selflessly do to help people, itís really quite extraordinary. There are few people that you run into in life who impact your perspective / beliefs as you have mine, itís really quite profound."
134. "Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Hi Don! This was a long time coming and I wanted to start off showing my gratitude. Thank You for dedicating your time and life to GracePoint and meeting with couples for counseling. The times you met with us affected our marriage with great magnitude. I have no doubt that God used you and spoke through you to us and specifically to me. Glory to God....I have no doubt we would be struggling if not for the time we had with you. God has been good to us and has continued to change me and fill me his love. In turn that love and servanthood has been pouring out into (my wife). I praise God for the work he has been doing in me."
133. "Thank you so much Don. Everything you said makes perfect senseÖ"
132. "Don, your words of wisdom are appreciated as usual."
131. "Don, we appreciate your encouragement and guidance through the past few years. Many of the concepts you have delicately talked through have encouraged my faith and made me eager to learn more. I will be forever grateful!
130. "I appreciate you (saying) the same thing in different ways as it helps me process a new way of thinking about the healing process. I look forward to seeing you next (time)."
129. "Thank you Don (for) the way that you have guided us to receive all that God has for us daily in our experience of His love."
128. "I enjoy every chance to meet with you. I enjoy reading your emails and also feel thankful for the ways you make me think deeply about the way I spend my energy and time with God, and His plan for my life. During this Christmas season, more than ever before, I have realized how God has reached out whole heartedly to me and lavished me with His resources."
127. "Hi Don, I want to thank you for taking the time to talk to me. You really put things in perspective."
126. "God has blessed you greatly to be able to do the service that you do."
125. "This (information) is extremely helpful ... makes perfect sense."
124. "Hi, Don -- your (counsel) has come at a very good time. I continue to meditate on it. I'm beginning to grasp this new way of thinking."
123. "Don, I love your concept which truly makes this message special and powerful."
122. "Enjoyed our session yesterday and will be there (next time)."
121. "I am grateful that you were so candid with me on (last session). I am desperately looking ... to have more intimacy with Christ. I have this burning need to be closer and closer to my father and to be guided by the Holy Spirit."
120. "May God anoint you more so that more lives and families be preserved."
119. "Don, Thanks for meeting with us. I will need personal counselling knowing how to respond and help my wife realise I am here not to hurt her but to be here for her. Thanks for your personal testimony, it was helpful."
118. "I've gained strength by revisiting your site, and reading the scriptures and daily statements. They make so much more sense now. Also, your process makes more sense to me now: 1) start with Jesus, 2) have a vital union, 3) gain strength and understanding for making choices that increase health and happiness. That's genius, truly, and it resonates with my heart like nothing else I've ever been taught. I could barely contain my excitement last night while explaining the process to my wife. Thanks, Don. God is using you to heal my heart."
117. "We appreciate your counsel and are very grateful for your service."
116. "I must say all the things you said were right on point."
115. "To let you know a little of what is going on. I have giving my life back to Christ! I have also been in contact with my wife. She is interested in coming to counseling also. I have been praying alot and reading the bible."
114. "This morning I added Lucas Oil Treatment to my wife's van gas tank, again, because it continually gets used up just like the gasoline I'm pouring it into. While adding it, I thought just as I cannot expect this stuff, no matter how great it is, to clear out 12 years of gunk that has built up in the gas line, etc. in one, two, three, or four treatments, neither can I expect the life of Christ in me to clear out years of addiction, lusts, and desires in one, two, three, or four treatments. It will take time."
113. "I am experiencing God's faithfulness in my life from the enabled choices I have made to connect and receive his provisions. I am also realizing that my need to have a resource in my life is not going away."
112. "I am desperately looking for more intimacy with Christ. I have this burning need to be closer and closer to my Father."
111. "Your point about scheduling is solid, and I'm working now to schedule that time that is most vital."
110. "My heart feels like it could explode from the love Christ has placed in me for my family, myself and the others God has brought and will bring into my life. I cry out to God to be filled with the fullness of Christ in behalf of (my family). I wait for the Holy Spirit to open the gate of their hearts so I my enter and call out my sheep (and pray) that (they) may experience Christ through me and hear His voice when I speak, for Christ to be manifested deeply in my inner being so that I can lead this home and guide them to the same experience as (I am having) and serve and support them to fulfill their callings and purpose in life. May God's plan be fulfilled in my heart, their hearts, and (our) home as it is in heaven (according to) His will, not ours."
109. "I have been receiving wonderful truths the last several months and today was no different. God has revealed to me (that his love) is shown to us through the provisions He ordained by His redemptive plan. God revealed in my heart that (to) trust and receive (his provisions) is obedience and how we please God."
108. "Seeds grow quietly but persistently as a result of God's divine power, not human efforts. So we sow with the confidence that God makes it grow according to His redemptive plan and truth. Though we don't know how, it sprouts and grows. Amazing!!!! God is Amazing!!! His plan is so perfect."
107. "My faith is definitely building as God's call is becoming more and more intense. (I am in) deep confessions of my brokenness (and) desperate need of Christ to heal me in behalf of my family who needs a strong healthy rock of a man of God."
106. "I want to move into the promised land that God is offering us. I hear the Holy Spirit calling me to it often. I hear Christ calling me to "come, let's go over to the other side of the lake" and not to fear for He is with me and will guide me even though the waters look rough. I so want to enter His rest and have peace living out the purpose God has for us."
105. "I believe that God's love and care for me is intense. It's all that I have. I am having such confidence and rest with great sleep believing and trusting."
104. "I am trusting that God is working for my good and that He will meet my needs and those of the ones I serve (my family). Adversity is a test of my faith to trust in who Christ is in me. God has been, is, and will be faithful I am convinced as I stay connected and receive daily the sustaining strength and healing power of Christ entering my heart, mind and emotions!"
103. "This journey I am on is a lonely one as you well know. God is calling me to ministry in a special way unlike many. What is happening in my life and my home is surely special indeed. I am having to go extremely deep in order to survive the challenges that I face. We as a family are experiencing a grace of God that few will, I believe. I have seen (others) come and go, but Christ in me is becoming special and is enabling me to keep myself and this family connected. I see a wonderful healing in store for this home that will be such a powerful testimony to God's faithfulness, love and grace. (My wife) and I both grasp that what is happening for us is special as we see all around us marriages falling apart from a lack of connection and flow of Christ in their lives. She has commented on this in the past week so I know she feels the same. We are being tested to either go deeper and experience more than most or give in and fail. May God keep us under His protective wings and shield us from all of the flaming darts being thrown at us, especially myself."
102. "I just finished reading John and started on Acts. I love reading about Peter. You can just see how Jesus touched his life and how he absorbed every bit of it. I hope to obtain that."
101. "Don, I have been growing extremely stronger over the past few weeks and I rejoice in the strength that I find myself in tonight. I have a heart for sharing (and) feel it is what God is calling me to do as my service to others."
100. "I been experiencing God in a much different way this week in my worship time. I am being convinced of the Lord's goodness, faithfulness and enduring love for me. It leaves me enabled to let go and take a deep breath to release a ton of worry as I know that He is constantly at work to complete my healing and restore my brokeness. I focus on God's great love for me and His mighty power that flows through me to fulfill all that He has promised to do which is His will for me. I am growing daily in the fact that I am in good hands and He is faithful to bring in to my life good things as I continue to make good choices. The thought of being alone is becoming less fearful. It is a relief to be renewed to be able to let go of the outcome and trust that all will be good as God sees fit. To hope is to trust and (to) be patient (is) to wait. My faith is growing so much that a joy is in my heart that has not been present before. But I understand it is daily renewal and I am desperate to gain this joy and peace everyday for the rest of my life. I feel growing confidence in who Christ is in me and that will be enough for me. His grace unto me is sufficient."
99. "I confess my broken and addictive self to God. I give myself fully in my extended worship time to receive what has for me today. I will with the heart of Christ connect to all God's provisions to increase my healing. The Spirit of God in me cries out Dear Father save me with groanings my mouth cannot speak. The pain is so deep that words cannot express, but I know Christ understands and walks with me through the fire. I am pressed very hard on all sides but He keeps me coming out of desperation to His word for healing even though I want to give up. He fills my cup to get up and move on and live another day. I know that there is an ending to this pain and it will come with healing as the outcome. For the Lord is good, faithful and His love endures forever! The victory is mine but the battle is the Lord's. God is Great! And I will trust in His promises and place all the responsibility of my life in the Lord's hands. All I can do is make good choices and sow where I can and take advantage of all opportunities that God will provide. His will be done in my heart, life, family and home as it is in heaven. Let it be done as you have promised Lord."
98. "I am experiencing Christ in a powerful way in the morning and I am gaining wonderful growth."
97. "I have had extended time today connecting with God. I have been receiving from Him the powerful provision of healing that I need. To pray for Christ is to receive and I have had my Bible open and receiving. I pray to become a Godly man and reflection shows me that I am. I pray for strength and healing and again I can plainly see that I am growing stronger and healing is happening. I pray for faith and I am receiving opportunity to be faithful. I am praying to receive the love of Christ in my heart for my wife and my children. To value them as He does and care for them with the heart Christ has for them. I rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. And I will try with the help of Christ to rejoice in my sufferings, because I know in my heart that it produces perseverance and character which will birth a great hope that will not disappoint me or my family."
96. "The Lord gives strength to the weary. I will soar on wings like eagles, I will run and not grow weary, I will walk and not faint. The Lord says (to me), "Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past. I am doing a new thing! I am making a way in your desert and streams in your wasteland, so watch and pray as I reveal my Glory in your life!" See, the Sovereign Lord comes with power, and His arm rules for him. He tends His flock like a shepherd, He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart, He gently leads those that He loves. Thanks be to God that although all things may wither and fade away, the healing and loving word of God stands forever! The Lord is filling me with hope (and) birthing the patience needed to wait for God's promises, since God works in His own timing."
95. "When I go to bed after spending personal time with God and wake up with that time, it makes a huge difference. I am filled with him and it helps me to make it thru the day. It seems I don't get bogged down and drained as much. I have my moments when something pops up that I wasn't expecting but I know how to deal with it."
94. "Deep in my heart/soul I know the outcome will be God's best for me and that is all that really matters. There is so much to learn from this little book I carry around. I find it hard at times to put it down."
93. "It's amazing what is shown to you when you just take the time. I ate my lunch today and pulled out my Bible and read for about 20 minutes and this is what intrigued me:
'Finish your outdoor work and get your fields ready; after that, build your house' (Proverbs 24:27)."
92. "Things are going good and I am staying connected. I do feel the growing of peace and healing within me. Honestly I didn't expect to be at such peace but God has really blessed me. I can only pray I keep the faith to stay connected because I couldn't imagine living the way I was."
91. "I just want you to know that I am taking my time in the mornings and at nights. Sometimes I don't get to do as much as I like but I am working on keeping to my schedule but sometimes it doesn't work out."
90. "I see a change in my children and am glad that now we have a chance to instill something in them that we were not given growing up. We have a chance to set them on the right path at an early age. I see so much change in my life and I know there is alot of work to be done still. I have alot of sinful nature that needs to be purged from me and a whole lot of healing that needs to take place. I am just glad that I am on the right path and that I am including God's provisions for that need."
89. "Don, I am including God's provisions. I take my time in the mornings, during lunch, night, and throughout the day. I thank him for what he has done. I do realize God's work within me. I do have faith in his provisions."
88. "I have had such a strong and amazing week and I am going to keep letting God do his beautiful work."
87. "I make sure I get my (quiet) time EVERY morning and night."
86. "I need help and God is helping me but it just seems so slow and painful. I hope for strength to sustain and wait. To be enabled not to give up and miss out on the promised land God has in store for those who wait and press forward."
85. "I love you Lord, you are my strength. He has reached down from on high and took hold of me. He draws me out of deep despair. He rescues me from my powerful enemy, from my addictions, which are to strong for me. They confront every day to lead me to disaster, but the Lord is my support. He will bring me out into a spacious place of freedom. He will rescue me because He delights in me and loves me. In my pain and tears I call out to the Lord, I cry to God for healing. He hears my cries and pain from on high. They come before Him into His ears. The Lord is my rock, my deliverer and my stronghold. In Him I long to take refuge. God, be my shepherd and meet all my needs in Christ Jesus. (In the same way) I am nourished with food and water, His loving care restores me spiritually and emotionally and I am refreshed and strengthened. The word of the Lord is right and true. He is faithful in all He does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice. May my home be full of His unfailing love. His eyes are upon me as He fills me with His love. He builds my hope in His unfailing love. Please Lord, give me strength and enable me to wait in hope for you. For you are my only hope. I have nothing else to turn to. Where shall I go? Allow my heart to rejoice and help me trust totally in your holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon me and my family as we put our hope in you!"
84. "I know God is working in my life and I have faith in him. He has helped me rise to my feet. I know somewhere along the way I lost myself and pushed God away and that is a big regret. It caused a lot of pain not only in my family's life but mine as well. I do see hope and I do see change and that helps me stay strong."
83. "I feel stronger each day and even on days when I feel a "dark cloud" over my head so to speak I can pick up the Bible and be renewed and replenished. (My husband) was a tremendous resource to me yesterday. I think for the first time I saw the true meaning of that and it was beautiful."
82. "I am so thankful for God's grace. It is unimaginable and I see people around me that are hurting and not healing and I long to help them. I will be so thankful when I find my point of strength to where I feel the courage enough to do that. I try to do a little and I hope it is "sowing the seed". Who knows maybe down the road I would be at a point to help you with sharing the grace message. I know it has certainly changed my life. Well I just thank you so much Don. God is so good."
81. "I just finished praying and reading the bible but need to devote more time to him tonight and really meditate. Today was a wonderful day. I hate the fact I get discouraged after such a beautiful day. I see so much improvement and thank God for the progress I have seen in such short time."
80. "I am still battling with ups and downs and find my time dwelling on the past sometimes but I see the light in the darkness. I see hope, I feel healing, and I am starting to really trust God more. I know I still have a long ways to go and I know I will still battle the past but I do see hope and I do see me having more confidence in God. I never had an intimate relationship with God and I thank you for showing me how."
79. "Don I can say God is really talking to me and really taking me under his wing."
78. "I have been reading and having quiet time every morning."
77. "I have been reading the Psalms since you mentioned it and it contains so much."
76. "I have this feeling that my load is heavy right now as I am battling my old self lately. With Christ's help I am sustained but I fear myself. I have feelings that are surfacing that I hate are still apart of who I am. I understand that Christ is my only hope to be freed and He is at work but I pray... to receive more Grace to endure this time of dying and investing so that I am not overwhelmed. This road is long and I can't make it! Only by Christ in me, flowing through me will I make it. My heart could not be any more open to receive healing as I humble myself to confess my great need to be transformed and strengthened. I understand this investment period is a process that will take time. I catch myself focusing on how long the road is and I am overwhelmed. But God quickly let's me know to stop looking. The pain causes me to confess my need and seek His strength."
75. "I have experienced a big break through and am at peace and understanding with what has to be done. I guess over the years i have been unaware of how broken I was and how it affected my wife and kids. Tuesday i felt the embrace and comfort of God. After praying, God opened my eyes to the past years and showed me what I have become and how it has affected my family. I know the journey has just begun and its not going to be an easy one but for the first time I feel a sense of healing."
74. "I have been waking up and taking time. I even take time at work when I feel the burden is too much. I keep a copy of the New Testiment in my pocket and read it daily. I pray for him to talk to me and he has. Saturday he gave me Psalms 38."
73. "I stay connected everyday and the rest is up to God. And that is good enough for me, a simple servant being equipped for His purpose!"
72. "I know that God is faithful to complete this work He has started in my home."
71. "I have read this many times but did not hear the way I did today! If I am distressed, it is for their comfort and salvation, if I am comforted it is for their comfort. For I who am alive are being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in my mortal body. So then, death is at work in me, but life is at work in them! I am wasting away outwardly, yet inwardly I am being renewed day by day. For my troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that far out weighs them all. So I fix my eyes on what is unseen, for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal! FOR NO MATTER HOW MANY PROMISES GOD HAS MADE, THEY ARE ALL 'YES' IN CHRIST!"
70. "God is making things so clear to me these last few weeks as my ears and eyes are being opened more to the GRACE and FREEDOM that I am receiving from CHRIST! Thanks be to God AMEN!"
69. "Things are going well here and God is renewing me. I lay my burden down at Jesus feet every morning and so that I can live in freedom and His love."
68. "The Sovereign Lord is my strength, he makes my feet like that of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. I consider that my present suffering is not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in me. If God is for me who can be against me? He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for me, how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give me all things? Nothing or no one can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. The righteous will live by FAITH! Great Evening and Morning! I have a knew goal for my life and trust that God is faithful to sustain me and heal me as I seek His light to shine on my face and light my heart. Help me Lord and have Mercy on me and meet all my needs in Christ Jesus who is more than enough for me!"
67. "In a large house there are articles not only for gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble. If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work. Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord with a pure heart. Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know that they produce quarrels. This is what spoke to me today!"
66. "I have seen that I am a failure and that it has to be Christ in me and I must to die. I tell you the truth unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me, and where I am my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. Great!!!!! I must die to myself and Live as Christ!!! Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? Father save me from this hour? No, it was for this very reason I have came to this hour. Father glorify your name in me and through me!"
65. "Don, I understand that I must die in order for Christ in me to produce much fruit and for me to serve others with his heart. I had a wonderful morning hearing God and have made a new schedule for my days with time in the word three times a day regardless of what needs to be sacrificed. I receive Christ's freedom and long to be freed from the bondage of outcomes which is ruining my joy and life. My greatest need is truly indeed Christ and all that his grace can produce in my life. I see plainly your point of focusing on Christ in me and my health. not elsewhere because I fail at life when I do! Thank you so much and I LOVE YOU and all that you have and do for me! FOR ME TO LIVE HAS TO BE CHRIST!!!!! And I expect and trust in God to make it happen. Surely i have my heart's door wide open for Christ and my Father to come and live in me! I hear the knocking of my Lord and his will is becoming so much clearer."
64. "I pray that Christ will renew me daily as my focus is on him and letting go of everything else. Its all in his hands. I have faith in Christ and who He is becoming in me. I will seek Christ and let Him battle for me and love through me as I receive God's love and compassion daily. You are right. I have turned off the radio and will. I think sometimes that I need a church and or radio show that I can take with me. But, oh I have that already. The Holy Spirit is with me all the time. I just need silence to hear. I had sent this to you this morning but my phone is not working or the internet is not going through. The precious time we have spent has not been in vain. You have led me to a wonderful change in my life in Christ!"
63. "Don, I have never been happier and so aware of Christ in me, doing what only He can, as I allow Him too! His Life in me is healthy!"
62. "God shows me daily through his word and my quiet time with him, what type of man I need to be and can be. It's pretty simple really. Discipline seems to be the key. Thanks again."
61. "I am so amazed and even more so everyday at the Grace the Lord is birthing in my life. The seed that has been sown into my life is so priceless and is bearing fruit that I am starting to see in small amounts daily. And the effects that it is having in the life of my wife and family are beautiful to behold."
60. "I will not give up on my pursuit of health and healing as I know that God is faithful to fulfill the rest as I am living in full obedience. And yes my hope is to be enabled to inform and lead people to health and the Grace of God! But I give it up to God and trust that He will accomplish His purpose which I am expecting to see as I watch and pray."
59. "I continue to pray and trust in the faith that I will reap from my investment. God is faithful. I have the thoughts of Joshua in my heart to take courage and be strong and to go in faith. I feel God is building me and giving me knowledge that my family needs me greatly."
58. "The most precious things in life often come at the expense of a waiting period. But they are ultimately worth it. God's promise will always bring life with it. But I have to remember that, as you say, it will not be an event but something that time and investment will produce. The same as my workouts and time in the Word have taken time to produce the effects on me that I now have. I will count on God for the outcome and I know He is faithful to do so."
57. "And the God of all Grace, who has called me to His eternal Glory in Christ Jesus, after I have suffered a little while, will Himself restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast. To Him be the power for ever and ever. I am feeling so much stronger every week. It is blowing my mind the changes that I feel and see in and around me!"
56. "For I am the least of all God's servants and do not even deserve to called a servant, because of my many faults and failures. But by the Grace of God I am what I am, and His Grace to me is not without effect. No, I will work harder than all of them, yet not I, but the Grace of God that is with me. Thanks be to God for the wonderful Grace received through Christ Jesus. It is transforming my life!"
55. "I know that God is with me and cares for me more than I know. He also knows my fears and doubts and wants to relieve them as I have faith in Him alone. I trust that what is happening right now is so I may be complete, a Most Godly Man, the workmanship of God molded for the service of my family. My quite time has been full of God speaking faith and trust in Him to lay down my fear and embrace His wonderful will which is for my benefit to others. He loves me and is wanting me to watch and pray and He will accomplish what I can not do. I want to gain all that God desires for me so that I can be found in Christ and be very useful to God for my family. I confess my fears as I know I am a failure, I confess that I am a user, I confess that I need more grace to believe totally in God's strength and promises for my life. But I can feel this wonderful peace starting to grow in my heart that He is right hear with me and is going to give me my hearts desires as they are lining up with His will - which is my health and emotional healing completing me so that I can be the resource that my family needs."
54. "I had a good day and I feel that God is helping me to trust more and more with this process of brokenness. My trust is growing that His will is going to be good and that I have no reason to fear. This whole process has been out of pure love for me and my family. I do not know how or when but I trust that He has the perfect plan and solution for us. I only want what God wants which is my health and strength in Christ and to redeem my family."
53. "God is good and I needed nothing at all. With Christ's help I am very confident as I know that I am making wise choices daily. If I would only allow myself to not think of me and what I need. Christ is my resource so that I can give myself freely to my family. I pray that He continues to transform my life as everyone is seeing it. I am so not the man I use to be. I am so glad that this has happened for us and I do have great hope in what Christ is capable of accomplishing in our lives starting with me. I thank you for everything, for your time to email me and helping to set me straight. Your words are always perfect. God always seems to equip you with the right things at the right time to say to me."
52. "Had a great time this morning and I am trusting God to release me of all my fears to let go and total give God all the responsibility and control of all outcomes as I confess I am powerless to do anything. The one thing I feel I have power to do is run to God every morning but even that is enabled by Christ in me so I can't even take credit for that. The only thing that I can take credit for is saying I quit and confess my great need for Christ in my life, but even Christ brings me to that place so I do nothing."
51. "God has opened my eyes little by little over the months to where today I'm so amazed at what I see, but more importantly what I feel in my heart. God is plainly showing me that Christ in my life is all that matters and I can have nothing without Him. Everything else is secondary to my completeness in Christ. But my faith and belief in God's love and concern is growing every week and daily as things are being revealed to me. God is answering my prayers. God is so good and is starting to open my eyes to so much that my heart is just singing inside with the possibilities that we can have in Christ."
50. "This morning Romans 5:1-11 touched my heart dearly and I rejoiced with great hope. Confidence and peace came to me which was a wonderful release. The more I read, the more I know God is at work in me because He loves me. And I know that tomorrow is another day so back to the well I will go, trust me!"
49. "Churches I think put themselves in debt maybe too soon and it is affecting their focus as the money is important to pay the loan. The concern for the healing is not there because the focus is on the money needed. The Holy Spirit is showing me exactly what is a resource and where I need to connect."
48. "I have decided to give up trying to be what I can not be. I am tired of failing so I quit! I can not be a good Husband or Father. I am not capable. It will have to be Christ in me or nothing."
47. "I am learning so much and it is changing my life. My time spent with God is the reason that I growing. He is the reason, but you help me to see things in such a different light. And when i get alone with God it feels right what you have said because I test to see. I have been praying about you and Carole and the wonderful ministry God has given you guys. I sit and cry to God for the hope that I to will have the same effect on people that you and your wife have had on me and my family. For God to enable me to have a ministry that would lead desperately broken people such as I was, not that I am complete but I am not who I use to be, to the wonderful healing of God's Grace. I long for God to give me the chance to serve as the Resource to My Family and others. Which ever comes first, I do not know, but God does and He will let us know. I must wait and having faith."
46. "I thought I'd drop you a line to say hi, and update you on how God's provisions for healing has been at work in myself and (my wife's) lives."
45. "I understand grace as God's gift to us who merely accept it. It is the acceptance of this grace that I have struggled with, and I believe many people also struggle with. It is human nature, in our fallen state, to reject this gift because of the law. The law has opened our eyes, via Adam, to our nakedness and our feelings of inadequacy and unworthiness, especially magnified by the enemy. So we go about our lives feeling as if we are not only unworthy of any favor or merit, but also a sense of never being able to hold God's law. Such struggles will never result in sanctification."
44. "I have rejected this form of thinking. I have come to accept I'm simply not good enough, nor will I EVER be good enough for God. I am fallen, and I can never uphold God's law through my own efforts. I have simply accepted that I cannot, on my own, DO good enough. It is not in my nature to do good. No, I have reversed my thinking. I have given up trying to do anything on my own. I cannot do it! I have given up. In time, I have slowly been transformed, and the truth has revealed itself, and my previous dark and blind human understanding has been replaced with a tranquil KNOWING."
43. "This quiet time revelation has led to an unquenchable understanding that, ...When we accept this gift from Him, He writes the law on our hearts, convicts us of our actions and provides healing and health through the Holy Spirit. Of course, we are not to think that we can sin more because grace will increase all the more (to) guide our hearts to love ourselves, our Lord, and others. As our walk with the Lord increases, He removes the guilt and shame. He has enabled me on a path towards healing - which has allowed me to become a different person. My addictions have slowly decreased and have been replaced with health-seeking behavior such as accepting that I am a servant leader to my wife, and have shown her love where love was never shown... such actions have come as a result of compassion for her and an earnest desire to ... put her first, but not to the expense of my own health. I have slowly been enabled to accept that compromise as healthy, and furthermore, to rejoice in it for the provisions it enables in HER!!! This truly is the 'Spirit of Love.'"
42. "Additionally, as a person and as a couple, we have both been exercising, eating much better, and have begun actually participating together in the family budget, and discipline keeping that budget, which results in more health-seeking behavior! Our fellowship with other Christians is slowly increasing, and we are both receiving and giving, and we delight in the company of others where we can share and serve, building each other up as opposed to destroying or neglecting each other."
41. "My life used to be a picture of that vicious cycle of anger and insecurity, resulting in massive pain to myself and others close to me. I am pleased beyond belief that I am now in a secure cycle of love. I understand now that Jesus was describing the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in His heart that enabled Jesus to only do that what His Father enabled Him to do."
40. "Well sir, I believe that's enough of a novel for now. I just wanted to share my exclamation of joy with you and offer my testimony, hoping it will build you up and give you cause to rejoice, as God's abilities within you helped guide me down this path of health. Thank you, Don for your wonderful work, and I ponder your words and our time together often, and have taken to heart your teachings, and now I am continuing down the road to recovery. Due to your tireless efforts, you and God working in you helped me to really do some soul-searching and learn to accept His redemptive plan not only of salvation, but of freedom and love. Whereas I used to dread each day, wondering what pain it would bring, now I look forward to each day, wondering what joy I will experience and what joy I can help others achieve!!!
Love through Christ always,"
39. "Yes, we do have choices. But Don, I do believe that once we understand his compelling love we want to give our lives over to him and let his life be lived out in us! He drew me like a magnet so that even when I wanted to be free of him, I couldn't."
38. "It's amazing! I feel God waking me up in the morning. I've never felt HIM wake me before. I've felt renewed the mornings that HE awakens me (when) reading the Word was the last thing I'd done the night before."
37. "I surely feel the love and strength of the Lord and what a wonderful gift of freedom it is to experience."
36. "I just wanted to pass on to you how our wonderful Word has helped change my mind and spirit, slowly so - - by clinging to and understanding Scriptures like Romans, particularly all of Romans 7."
35. "I feel like I'm constantly being reminded to wait for HIS time, not mine. In all that HE has for me to do, I will do. Sheeeeesh, that's tough! Not very good w/ patience. Guess this is me being strengthened. Merry Christmas!"
34. "Had a good evening with the Lord this morning. Our conversation was a great one. My prayer ran over an hour as we had so much to talk about - the Lord and I. It carried over to my run which blew by in a flash with me finishing 5 miles in 39:30, which is a 7:50 mile. The strength of the lord filled me and it felt great. Christ in me is surely becoming stronger. Because it was fun today and I don't like to run. I totally understand that I have to receive renewal everyday, and for me right now it has to be more than in the morning. I committed myself this morning to the Lord to allow for His will and to stop complaining about the process. I want to face this as a challenge and to gain strength daily instead of complaining. I will live out of His strength and love and make the most of everyday. I promised the Lord this morning that I would submit daily and receive what He has for me. I long for knowledge and the more I have the better off I am."
33. "For although we strive for perfection, none shall attain it, but all rejoice in the hope of the glory of God, and his redemptive plan to ease our suffering."
32. "I understand that Godís provision for health will not fail and have total confidence in it as I can see effects on my body and mind day to day."
31. "There has been something happening with me and my marriage I know, and God is the reason, but from in the midst, it's hard to see sometimes."
30. "I know that God is working out his plan for my redemption and life. I trust in his plan - just need patience and strength to endure the wait."
29. "I cannot express the pure joy that lives within me now. I have every confidence of HOPE for the glory of God, and I can only imagine standing in His presence...what will I do? My wife has been led to be saved - I cannot describe this feeling! Ö Now, we are united in SO many ways, and our healing together and individually continues slowly - which causes me to rejoice!!!"
28. "I fully understand that I have sinned and must reap for those bad choices. I have sown the wind and now I must reap the whirlwind. By Godís grace he will sustain me until my recovery. My pain will turn to glory on the day of my harvest. Always giving thanks to the Lord for his Love. I will by the grace of the Lord soon have new seed to sow, righteous seed. This is a lesson for my life to make right choices so help me God."
27. "The Lord has placed a strong conviction in my heart, for several months now, to embrace grace and to use me as a vessel or instrument in sharing his wonderful plan of salvation, healing, and recovery from brokenness that we all suffer from."
26. "Lord, I pray for forgiveness for my self-centeredness. Change my heart, Father. God you are my Father and my wife's Father, which also makes you my father-in-law. Wow!!!!!!"
25. "I continue to experience daily growth and walk with our Lord during my quiet time."
24. "I have had a great weekend even though nothing went as planned. Lots of growth happening."
23. "I just wanted to let you know that I am starting to get the big picture about our counseling and how we should be focused on ourselves and being healthy physically, mentally, and spiritually."
22. "Had a good afternoon out in the woods sitting by a very beautiful lake. It was very touching and I felt the presence of the Lord, I heard him speak thru his Word. It is 8 pm now and I am alone, no tv, no one nothing. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. This happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. If I hold to the Lord's teachings, I am really His disciple. Then I will know the truth, and the truth will set me free. Please Lord set me free, free indeed."
21. "I just want to say that my time with the Lord was just wonderful. The Lord cleared my mind last night I had peace. No tv at all. I had the best sleep in a long time, thank the Lord. I woke up at 4:30 and made my tea and with a cleared head heard God speak to me thru Psalms 91 thru 103. I read Christís prayer and followed up with Paul in Philippians 3:7-14. It was great. I didn't want it to end but at 6:40 I woke (the children). They received a Father full of Christ. It was so beautiful."
20. "I know that Christ is going to heal me. Thank the Lord for his Saving Grace that he can heal even a knuckle head like me."
19. "I see what the Lord is doing right now in my life, and what great Love my Father has for me. My hope is for His promises."
18. "My wife and I are working together to move thru this and it has been a learning experience to say the least. I have opened my heart so much more to my wife that I love to be with her every chance I can get, as before it was not like this. I truly believe I am allowing God to work in my life so that I can experience true grace and healing. I want you to know that it is a struggle at times as you said it would be but it is worth every bit of effort and I am staying on course and allowing God to work more in my life."
17. "Weíve had an AWESOME week together Ė we went camping over the weekend and we had a great time; little to no tension and we even sat in the tent for hours during the rain storms and discussed God and life together! God is making some INCREDIBLE changes in both our hearts."
16. "I have my quiet time each day which renews me."
15. "Öthe Lord spoke to me today."
14. "God has really been working in me."
13. "I feel the Spirit growing stronger in me each day, and Iím renewed each day. God is working great wonders in my life and in my marriage, Don, and I give GOD ALL THE GLORY!!!! Thank you, Jesus! (Wife) mentioned last night how pleased she is that we are no longer arguing, and how pleased she is that Iíve changed so much. I gently told her that it wasnít me doing the changes because I am not strong enough to change myself, but God is slowly changing me and Iím becoming a new person, just as God promised."
12. "I'm counting on God to transform me starting with healing."
11. "I know that I need Godís love and grace or I'm not going to make it."
10. "I have slept better the past couple of nights and I've made it to the gym! Yaaay!"
9. "I was in my quiet time last evening, reading Scriptures, pondering, thinking, praying, and then listening. I was reading Psalms and Romans and somehow a bit of 1 Corinthians got thrown in there too. Slowly, an intense feeling overtook me, and it was such a powerful presence, so soothing, peaceful, calming and convicting, that I was sobbing uncontrollably for probably a good 3 hours (which I'm doing A LOT of lately). The Lord sent His Spirit into my heart in such a way, so powerful a way, that I began crying out in glee and hope and joy. The revealed message was Ö STOP and WAIT for ME! Be more patient. I have plans for you. I LOVE YOU."
8. "God is so good."
7. "I did want to share something with you from my quiet time this afternoon. I read a devotional daily... and one thing it said in tomorrow's devotion struck me... "It is not true to say that God wants to teach us something in our trials: through every cloud He brings, He wants us to unlearn something. " That got me after our talk today."
6. "I have been reading the Bible and letting God speak to me and also been reading out loud to my wife while we are sitting in bed -- God is working in my life now that I have gotten out of his way -- I look forward to growing and living in grace as I mature in God."
5. "I look back at how I have treated my family and how I still do on occasions and it is very hurtful. Itís a hard struggle when you donít have that time every morning and its an even harder struggle when you are aware of what you need and know your lacking. What I find difficult is having something so great and knowing the answer to the problem yet I still fail my family by missing out on my time."
4. "I just want you to know that your message given to you from God has changed my family's life. I donít get to share much with you anymore but want you to know I am experiencing him. Itís a struggle just like you said because everything of this world goes against us coming for healing."
3. "I know you are definitely right when it comes to connecting ourselves. The best days I have are the ones when I take my time (without rushing) and focus in on the Word and experiencing God's grace."
2. "I know the life of being in bondage to anxiety, stress, and worries and it is no way to live. I was so broken I could not deal with life and it brought me to a very dark place. God has lifted that from me, not to say I donít struggle or there arenít bad days but it is many miles away from what it use to be. The Lord only knows the suffering that comes from living with anxiety and the bondage and brokenness that accumulates. I wanted to be happy but I had no answers on what was missing that kept me in my bondage."
1. "I struggle Don to lay down my life for my wife and kids. Itís so hard to not have expectations of them. I do see a change in me and I know (my wife and children) do as well, but itís a tough battle. Not to say that Godís strength isnít sufficient, just that the human nature goes against everything I am learning. I do see the heart of Christ in me but I also know when it isnít there and thatís the tough part. The fact though that I now am able to recognize when I donít have it in me and also now have a solution is a blessing. Don, I thank you for all your teachings and support."